Captis Pulse Lite
A new world of IoT connectivity and remote data logging - get the data when you need it
The Captis cellular data logger is small and can run for extended periods of time on a single battery. It connects across cellular networks, including LTE–M1 and NB1, and is compatible for use within LTE-M and NBIoT coverage areas.
It comes with an internal LTE antenna, IP68 rated 4 pin plug for sensor connection, and is housed in an IP68 rated enclosure. Its Edge Processing capabilities include alarming/fast logging, fast log/send, and process alarms, and it supports a loopback cable cut detection if required for identifying physical tamper.
- Cellular connected (LTE–M1, NB1)
- Embedded SIM card
- Remotely configurable: over the air recording interval, offset, scaling, factor, sending interval
- Firmware upgrades over the air (FOTA)
- Sensor Agnostic: connect any off the shelf sensor to the industry standard interfaces and protocols
- Run all inputs simultaneously
- Can be installed in-ground (IP68)
- Battery powered
- Battery life of up to 5,000 transmissions
- 5 year product warranty