Van Kessel Bronbemaling, a royal VolkerWessels company, provide high-quality drainage work on major projects in the Netherlands.
The need for an electromagnetic water meter:
Faced with the demands of effective water management and challenging environment in the Netherlands, Van Kessel Bronbemaling (dewatering) require a robust water meter that can deliver high-accuracy measurement and durability over the lifetime of the meter.
An unrestricted flow tube
Featuring high quality design and engineering, Honeywell’s Q4000 electromagnetic water meter is built for maintaining highly accurate performance and lasting durability in demanding environments. With an unrestricted flow tube, a 10-year battery life and an innovative flangeless design, the Q4000 offers unrivalled performance for an electromagnetic water meter. Delivering consistent accuracy over a wide flow-rate measuring range, the meter can be adapted to suit either predominantly high or low flow rates, and is ideal for a wide variety of bulk flow metering applications.
The Q4000 electromagnetic water meter is built for
maintaining highly accurate performance and lasting
durability in demanding environments.
The Q4000 from Honeywell Smart Energy is a high-performing electromagnetic meter.
- It has a fast continuous sampling rate, providing highly accurate and reliable measurement.
- The Q4000’s extremely tough stainless steel construction ensures a long working life, while its lightweight body makes storage, transportation and installation both simpler and safer.
- With an unrestricted flow tube the Q4000 ensures minimal pressure loss, even at the highest flow rates, resulting in reduced pumping costs and system leakage.
- With the Q4000’s 10-year continuous battery life and no need for calibration, expensive regular maintenance is a thing of the past. “Because source drainage systems are scattered throughout the Netherlands and sometimes outside the country, an unscheduled maintenance visit to the meter location would be very expensive.” - Jan Pellegrom
- “Before we switched to the Honeywell Q4000 meter, we tested other electromagnetic flow meters under various conditions. The Q4000 performed the best.” - Jan Pellegrom
Click here to view the Q4000 brochure.
DOWNLOAD the case study